Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Little Luxury

I've said in previous blog posts that bath times have not always been pleasant for me or JSL...until I bought the Puj anyway.

Getting a shampoo...the first of MANY!
Now, she's all smiles while I wash and shampoo her.  And boy, is this a much better experience than when I was washing her in a little basin!

Bathtime
But just when I thought she was really enjoying bath time now, her Aunt Jess bought her a new spa tub!  I thought this little indulgence was the cutest ever.   It's the Summer Infant Lil Luxuries Whirpool bubbling spa tub.

I haven't opened it yet since she still comfortably fits in the Puj, but I'm really excited to try the new spa tub out in a couple more months.  This little tub can take her up to 2 years of age, so we have lots of time to create extra special relaxing spa days for her!

Hopefully she likes it....or this excitement is all for naught!

No comments:

Post a Comment