Sunday, April 10, 2011

Moving Her to Her Bed


In a nutshell...I'm NOT ready for her move out of our room!  Fortunately, we've gotten her to sleep in her bassinet with no problem, but I love her being beside my bed at night.  D.L. keeps saying that once I go back to work, she should go in her room, but I've been pushing back to say that she can go in her room when she's 15 lbs.  By my calculation, that buys me another 2 months.

Occasionally, I put JSL in her crib, but she's never been in it for more than an hour since she's been born.  As a matter of fact, the only time she goes to her room is to change her diaper and get her dressed.  However, I plan to gradually begin introducing her to her crib and room even if it's just take a nap.

Wish me luck.  Again, I say, wish ME luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment