Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Little Pictorial Catch Up

I've been absent from this blog, but of course, you know the reason why.  Really, I wasn't supposed to continue beyond Jiselle's birth.  I only wanted to chronicle my pregnancy to her birth, but I extended it a little longer.  Now that I'm at the point that I no longer feel the desire to capture each milestone via this blog, I've found the perfect site to build my blog book!

But of course, before I capture all the thoughts, emotions, and feelings since over this time last year, I had to end this blog with the period to its ending.  Because words can longer offer each of these precious moments its due commentary, I will post a few pics that show how this little bundle of joy has turned quickly into her own...in just a short 7 months!

The  Ultrasound

Your 1st Birth Pic

Day 2 at home

Tired of all the photo sessions already!

Even smaller than Nina, the Yorkie

Playing Dress Up

Cold and upset after your bath

So many Expressions

A Mother's Love

Mommy/Daughter Nap Time

Dress Up again!

Your 1st Easter

My 1st Mother's Day

You let me have my body back early!

Grand Finally meets you!

Your Baby Blessing

I enjoy making your food!

Bouncing in your Tigger Jumper

Your 1st time at the beach ~ Ocean City, MD

6 months old - You're natural holding your bottle

All I can say as I end this blog is....We love you Jiselle!

No comments:

Post a Comment