Saturday, April 30, 2011

Thank You Easter Bunny!

Having grown up with the last name, Easter, meant that this day that honors the resurrection of Jesus Christ was extra special to us as kids.  I remember dying eggs with my mom the evening before, waking up to a nice little Easter basket, having our own little Easter egg hunt in our backyard, waking up at the break of dawn to attend Sunrise service, eating breakfast, and then heading back to church for the regular morning service.

Though we didn't do any of this with JSL this year, she can she look forward to sharing some of the same Easter memories as I had.

One of which is the annual picture with the Easter bunny!  I swear this Easter bunny and background looks exactly like my Easter bunny pics as a kid!


Future note to self when taking these mall pics...B.M.O.C. - Bring.My.Own.Camera!  By the time the mall attendants were able to take a clear picture, JSL was done with the bunny!  As you can see in her expression...she's over it!  This was after about 5 -10 minutes of them working on getting a clear shot.  I even changed her to the opposite lap because the bunny whiskers were annoying her as they kept brushing against her face!

As you know from the many pics I take of her, it's not hard to get her to smile or laugh, but after a while, your window of opportunity is CLOSED.  And the mall photogs hit that window!

I love taking shots of her with her bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment