Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Happy Baby

I recently took Lil J home and because the weather was 88 degrees and lovely, I decided to take her outside.  I could tell that the air was a lot for her to take in, but I thought she just had to get used to the air, since we don't go out a whole lot here because of the temperature.  Lo and behold, no one told me that she would ingest too many air bubbles and get colic.  Well, she was miserable and screamed and yelled with the gas bubbles.  I've fortunately never had to give Lil J any type of medication because she's such a healthy, happy baby and very predictable, so I knew something was wrong.  She literally cried for 3 hours!  Finally, my sister-in-law went to the store and picked up some gas relief medication, and it was like the heavens opened up!  (Aaaaahhhhh)

I got my baby back!

I know that I take hundreds of pictures of Lil J, but it's because she smiles so much that I just want to capture each one!




No comments:

Post a Comment