Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Packed and Ready to Go!

Yep...it's in my nature to be as prepared as possible and I'm feeling good about checking boxes off my baby prep checklist!  Even though, no checklist really prepares you for the unknown in my opinion!

Anyway, my hospital bag is ALL packed and I'm ready to take my Lill Studio bag creation with me.

I created this bag over the summer when I hosted a jewelry and handbag party at my house and on the way to the hospital will be the first time that I carry it.  I originally planned to make it a versatile diaper bag, as it has a nylon lining, perfect for spills or leaks.  But, its first purpose will be used as my 2-day stay bag!


Also, I was gifted this SO sweet and cute knit outfit that I loved so much, I will make it her 1st outfit to wear coming home!  I think I will put a long sleeve either white or colored onesie underneath it as we prep to bring her home from the hospital.  The outfit includes a sweater, pants, cap and booties!  I'm sure she'll look like a doll in this!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love the bag and the knit outfit. You'll be styling and prepared for sure!

    ReplyDelete