Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nesting Instincts

After a low-key Christmas that included NOTHING other than lounging, reading, sleeping and eating. I 100% know that I'm experiencing nesting instincts.  And at 36 weeks now, I realize that I'm in that "any day now" mode.  Even though I'm a few weeks away from my due date, nothing is guaranteed.  As I've been off work for about a week now, I've been focused on my last minute "bringing baby home" priorities.

Of course, priority number one for a baby girl is to get her closet and drawers organized! 

Sweaters, coats, robes and baby bundle sleepers
I've tried to organize them by clothes style, size and season...
but it's harder than I thought!
I think she's good on clothes for a few months!  
Washed & Folded...the baby blankets
....her sleepers
...her little outfits 
One of my Favorite gifts!  From my big sister Cindy
...her monogrammed bib and burp cloth
...her onesies - D.L.'s favorite onesie of course!
and organized her little shoes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment