Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Sweet Obsession

Now that I'm going on 33 weeks, I feel L.L. more than ever!  I thought she would minimize her movements because she has less space and maybe she does, but the movements I do feel feel like baby legs and arms with STRONG bones!  :-)  Maybe I can attribute it to my love for cereal during my entire pregnancy.

My breakfast of Champions!

I have to say, I've always been a fan of cereal, but during my pregnancy, every morning when I get to work, I pop open my Pops, Froot Loops or Apple Jacks to begin my day.  As a matter of fact, I 'm now on the last bag of my 4th box of SAM's Club value pack cereal which packages these three morning treats together, all for me!

So, if L.L. is born with cavities..I will officially say it's all my fault!

No comments:

Post a Comment