Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Checklist ~ Really?

Well I was on the phone with my good girlfriend, Misty in Houston and she asked if I have my bag packed yet since I'm at the 32 week mark?  Well of course not!  The nursery is 95% complete, her clothes are all washed, folded and hung up and I have a stock pile of diapers as if Pamper's was offering a close out sale!  But NO bag packed yet!

So, I guess that's my next checklist I will have to prep for as I cross things off on my own baby planning checklist.

I ran across this checklist that is printer friendly and pretty thorough which will help me to ensure that I have what I'll need while I prepare to bring a life into this world!

In preparation so far, compliments of my mom, affectionally called Gran by my 11 nieces and nephews, (by the way, soon to be 12 since my little sister is now having her fourth this month) we just got a new Sony Handycam to capture the beautiful moments.
I have my camera (this year's birthday gift) and video camera packed together already so we make sure we have both ready to go with us.  Now, I just have to make sure the Chief Operating Officer (D.L.) is ready and up to the challenge of trying to capture the moments on both!
So you see where my priorities have been.  Now, hospital bag prepping...here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment