Saturday, December 18, 2010

34 Weeks ~ Update

I just went in for my 34 week appointment and the doctor again said that everything is on target!  I'm measuring within the acceptable range, her heart rate was at 150 bpms (which was loud and clear), and I had one of my last vaginal and blood tests to ensure that all is progressing well.  I let the doctor know that I'm feeling great and am just now beginning to feel the intensity of the Braxton Hicks contractions.

I must say that being almost 9 months pregnant, all I want to do when I get home from work and on the weekends is lounge and sleep.  I feel so boring and I feel bad for D.L.  He asked if I wanted to go to RA Sushi and grab a movie last night or did I want to go down to D.C. to go to dinner, but all I could do was sigh and say, not really!  I have to peel myself from the bed or couch to make myself do anything that's not a priority.  And unfortunately, having fun has NOT been a priority of mine.  (sad face)  


I just hope that this is not an indication of what having a child will do to a marriage!!!  I tell myself, I only feel this way now because she's draining my energy.  I guess that's why people tell you that it's important that you don't lose who you are after kids.




I'm ready to get my fun me back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment