Friday, December 10, 2010

She's coming with me!

If you haven't figured out by now, I'm a planner by nature.  D.L. calls it O.C.D., and I call it organized.  Well, I still haven't packed my bag, but I plan to have it packed and ready by the end of the weekend.  That's my goal!

But I wanted to share these two baby travel novelties I picked up online last week.  One of my girl friends that is also expecting sent a link offering these free of charge - shipping and tax was the only fee!

Nursing Cover - for those "I have to stop now and nurse in public trips"
Baby Sling - It looks stylish and trendy, but I'll see how functional this contraption really is!
Really, I don't think I would've bought either of these at full price, but only paying for shipping had me sold.  

When I visited South Africa, using a sling was the only way that the women carried their children.  Baby Bjorn's certainly weren't as popular there as they are here!
Taken on my trip to Soweto, South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment