Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Amazing Glaze

My new favorite place for all things creative and personalized is Amazing Glaze.  I originally went over the summer with some of my sorors for a day of pottery and not only is it a good place to chat and sip wine, but it's a great place to create and take home your works of art.

Recently, I went again with another group of girl friends, and of course with nothing but baby on the brain....my creative juices flowed towards a jewelry box for L.L.

And with the second time around trying this pottery thing out...I LOVE it!

Where I will put her first earrings!
The purple and grey matches my Home Goods vase find!
Placed with love on top of her dresser!

1 comment:

  1. Olivia just used her A.G. gift certificate with Luke and I over the winter break to make a FROCK aka Frog and Monkey. So much fun-for everyone. We can't wait to go back. Great gift. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete