Thursday, November 4, 2010

Almost Shower Time!!!

A couple of things that are getting me excited is our baby shower next week and the fact that I'm still not wearing maternity clothes!  It's funny because one of my friends text me today and asked if I'm showing yet because if not, I need to put a pillow in my shirt for the shower!  Actually this gives me mixed emotions, because at 7 months this week, I was thinking that I'd be really showing by the shower, but nonetheless, there's a little girl in my belly that I feel ALL throughout the day.  I ordered two outfits from BCBG to wear to the shower and unfortunately, I wasn't pleased with either...they were two fitting extremes.

So here's the outfit I tried on first.

I ordered this shirt in a small from BCBG and when I tried it on, D.L. said, ummmm, that looks like an outfit my mom would wear!  For some reason it was big and definitely didn't show my belly!  So, this is a return!

Here's the second....

Actually, the dress I bought was a charcoal gray which I thought would be cute since the nursery is gray and purple.  I even had a purple flowered broach that I thought I'd wear.  For whatever reason, this outfit was too tight on my boobs!  D.L. said, "you look like you're trying to still be sexy, but you're pregnant"! So, I guess that wasn't a compliment!  LOL!  So, back to the drawing board!

No comments:

Post a Comment