Saturday, November 20, 2010

Mommy's Favorite Things

This post was of course inspired by last Friday's Oprah's Ultimate Favorite Things, especially as I was off work, sitting in front of the TV, wishing I was in the studio audience!!  But oh well...I guess I won't ever get my chance to enjoy some of the FREE finer things in life since this is the end of her season/show!

Well through this experience, I sure know that there are a TON of all things baby out there.  The entire baby market reminds me of the bridal market also.  It's one of those industries that knows you want the best, the safest, the nicest, etc. and they put a price on it all...a pretty price that is!

Well here goes my list of faves that I'm looking forward to enjoying with L.L.
J.J. Cole Bundle Me

Britax Chaperone Infant Carrier
Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers

Baby Trend Snap N Go Single Stroller

Graco Pack 'n Play Portable PlayYard
The Original Baby Signs Program
Saftey 1st True View Video Monitor

Balboa Baby Nursing Pillow

Maclaren Techno XT Umbrella Stroller

Peg Perego Aria Lightweight Stroller

Carter's Comfort Classic Reclining Wood High Chair

Eddie Bauer Bouncenette
Bright Starts Start Your Sense Activity Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment