Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bring my Sexy Back!

Well, at 32 weeks, I can officially say, "I want my sexy back"!  Even though people are so kind and always compliment "how small I am", I feel like a walking, wobbling penguin.  Absoltuely NO swagger!  I told D.L. the other day that being pregnant gives you a glimpse of what to expect when you're old, achy and arthritic.  Fortunately, D.L. gives me an occasional back rub and I'm waiting to begin our daily leg stretches, because I definitely feel my bones are either shifting or tightening.  Whatever is happening, I feel every popping bone when I'm at rest longer than an hour.

For example...this pic is SOOO not sexy!  I actually can't even believe I'm posting it because I fussed at D.L after he took it because he should have told me to pose straight.  I didn't realize that I could really no longer do the sideways pose!  I was about 25 weeks in this pic...no belly, ALL boobs!

2 comments:

  1. You're in a new category now, girl. It's called "Hot Mama." Embrace it! You look absolutely fabulous. Not all folks carry pregnancy as well as you have--a true blessing. :) Just 2 months to gooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very kind! I'm officially about to become a M.I.L.F to someone! :-) Now the time seems like it's going so FAST!

    ReplyDelete