Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Beginning of the End

29 Weeks
I have to say that I have been SO hormonal lately!  Really, I mean to the point of tears, anger, fear, joy, you name it!!   And I have a story to accompany every emotion to really give these words meaning, but I won't go into detail about my emotional roller coaster...it's a ride that would make any passenger's head spin.

I titled this post "the beginning of the end" because I feel like this is the main reason why my hormones scoop me up and take me on a different ride every day.  Yes, I understand the biological make-up as to why my hormones are at their peak during the last trimester of pregnancy, but it's still hard to wake up or go to sleep and wonder, what emotion is going to take over today.

Here's another belly pic that makes it look a little more like a bump, and though it may not be BIG, my hormones are the size of a full grown 40-week pregnant woman!

The mood I'm in right now is anticipation.  

  1. As I wonder, what is labor like?  
  2. What does a contraction feel like?  
  3. Is my stomach going to get bigger, because everyone says I look like I just found out I'm pregnant.
  4. Will she be healthy?  
  5. Will she be small?  
  6. Will labor really hurt as much as everyone says it will?  
  7. Will I be a great, not good, but great mother??  
  8. How will I balance work and home life?  
  9. Will I be able to provide her with all things she deserves?  
  10. Will my marriage be better or worse? 
Okay...I could ask a million questions and still not know the answers, but anticipation is the emotion that begins the cascade of all the other emotions to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment