Sunday, November 14, 2010

Showered with L-O-V-E

Yesterday was the day of our baby shower and it was all I could ask for and more!  I must first say kudos, thank you and a job well done to the two hostesses that offered to give us the shower.  Besides the fact that I appreciated them for offering to host it, I had ALL confidence that the planning was in good hands.  And it was~
The 2 hostess with the mostest!
I have to let the pictures speak for the event because it came together perfectly.  The food was perfectly prepared.






Daddy Lav and I wanted family and friends to celebrate with us in a casual venue.  So, what better place to host friends and family, but in our home.

Me and Daddy Lav
If you notice the lovely and great tasting cupcakes on the table,  you'll know that I can't forget my longtime bestie's contribution to our day as well.

Me and Kat - Friends since high school
And the DELICIOUS cupcakes she brought to the shower...


So many of our friends were there to join in the celebration...

Kimali flew in from H-town! 

3 Preggers!
More Ques!

And of course, they came to shower our little lady with love and gifts.





Lastly, to all my hostesses, my friends, my family and those who couldn't attend, but thought of us enough to still send a gift...

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. It was a lovely shower for such a lovely family. I love you both!! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete