Thursday, November 4, 2010

Last Trimester ~ 28 Weeks

Round Three!!  I've been not only amazed, but in awe of this entire pregnancy experience.  I had to adjust mentally as I immedicately changed my lifestyle which included amongst other things, giving up two of my favorite liquids...alcohol and coffee)!  :-)   But just these couple of little sacrifices showed me that that will be just the beginning of a LONG list of sacrifices I will soon make for the sake of my child.

I don't experience a lot, but I must say that I do get leg cramps at night which most articles don't have a clear explanation as to why they happen.  I find myself trying to work out my leg cramps at least two to three times a night.  I also noticed that I have a little change in my step when I walk.  I feel like a walk "like a pregnant woman"!  I always noticed how pregnant women walk, and now I'm one of "them"!

According to StorkNet:
Our little miracle is growing and developing at an astonishing rate! Eyebrows and eyelashes are now present and the hair on the head is growing. The eyelids open, and the eyes are completely formed. The body is getting plumper and rounder (weighs about 2 pounds) and is composed of around 2 to 3% body fat. Muscle tone is gradually improving. The lungs are capable of breathing air but if the baby is born now, it would struggle to properly breathe. Be sure to talk to your baby a lot because s/he can recognize your voice now!

No comments:

Post a Comment