Monday, September 27, 2010

Balance in the Midst of Chaos??

I'm usually one that knows what I want and begins to set my plans in motion, but for some reason, when it comes to designing "the baby's room", I'm unmotivated and uninspired.  Yes, I've posted "inspirational ideas" that could offer a shell for what I'd like, but I really don't see a 100%, now that's what I want L.L. to sleep in idea!

As I digress...I'm also beginning to have several of those, "oh my God, I'm actually going to be a mom" moments! I was talking to D.L. the other day and let him know that I watched an episode of "Bringing Home Baby" and my heart started racing!  I guess this feeling is "normal", but I have an anxious feeling of what type of mom will I be and can I juggle all of the things that are required and balance them with the perfection that I like to pride my work in!  I can answer that now....NO!  Some things will have to give and I will have to re-prioritize what's now important to me.

So, back to the nursery.  I know it's still early, but I'd like the baby's room completed today if I could.

But here's currently where things stand.
 Lavender bedding - Check

Espresso crib - Check

Personalized Name Decal - Check

Lavender & pink tree wall decal - Check

And now, how do I transform this room into my sweetie's sanctuary??


Now for the dismantling...

Time to clean out the old....Notice the Christmas tree that never made it to the attic!

I had to clean out her closet....notice the lavender bedding in the box!!

How do I make this space worthy of a little princess????

Now I'm no astrology guru, but as we approach the month of the Libra...I pray that I find my balance!

No comments:

Post a Comment