Monday, September 6, 2010

20 Weeks ~ 5 Months Preggo!!

WHERE is the time going??  It doesn't seem like 5 months already, but it's here.  I have been SO blessed during this pregnancy and can honestly say that I've never had morning sickness (I did have an afternoon sickness one day), but other than that time, I've been movin' and shakin' and still on the go!

At this point, I feel little baby flutters and can tell when she's moving around.  I also have my full appetite back and enjoy eating like I used to.  I still occasionally get my hormonal headaches, but I've noticed that they are more intense when I'm thirsty or dehydrated.  So I'm a lot more conscious now of making sure I'm drinking water more regularly.  I must admit, water's never been a great friend of mine!  Things have been so uneventful and I haven't had a need for maternity clothes yet, so I don't know what other updates to offer right now.  Things are smooth and I pray it continues this way!!

So speaking of movin' and shakin', as a matter of fact, D.L. and I went to a wedding last weeknd and I danced for at least an hour straight!  Luckily I didn't have a BIG baby bump while I swagged and surfed!  LOL!


Dancing with my Baby's Daddy!!
I DON'T want to complain, but my baby bump is not out there quite yet.  For some strange reason, I think she's hiding in my boobs and she only comes down to visit during her ultrasound photo shoots!  For a first time mom, I think the bump's what most new mothers are looking forward to in pregnancy (of course in moderation)!  :-)  But until I start to poke out...I'm going to enjoy my girlish figure and have my fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment