Monday, October 4, 2010

UPDATE ~ 24 Weeks

Time really is passing very quickly and I've been SO blessed to have a pain free, morning sickness free and   so far issue free pregnancy.  I'm still praying for a healthy little girl, but I must say that carrying this little one has been smooth sailing.  Yes, it's still early, but I'm glad that up to this point anyway....everything has been wonderful.  At this point,

  • The baby gains about 6 ounces this week as the body begins to fill out. This weight is in muscle, bone mass and the growing organs and tissues. The weight could top 1 1/3 pounds by the end of the week.

The facial features are developing and according to the fetal picture imagery, you can see the profile.  I wonder who she'll look like?  Me or D.L.?  Well we'll soon see because I plan to take advantage of the 3D sonogram technology!

I don't have any specific cravings to where I'm pestering D.L. to go out and get what my desires are requesting...as a matter of fact D.L. tells me I should eat MORE!  I eat three meals a day and don't have a desire to be greedy.  I know it's "supposed" to come with pregnancy, but up to this point, I haven't had many
'out of the norm' gluttonous episodes.  It's funny because now more than ever, I love a good salad and fruit!  Any Panera Bread run makes me smile!  I even wanted Panera Bread so much that I attempted to replicate their broccoli cheddar soup and Frontega chicken panini...I even went out and bought some spicy chiptole mayo to make it as exact as possible.

I can't say that all of my choices have been FDA-healthy mom approved, because earlier in my pregnancy, I really enjoyed a great Five Guys burger.  I haven't indulged there in quite some time, but who knows....when the urge is upon me, I may be ordering my Little Burger with all the fixins' quite soon!

2 comments:

  1. I love FIVE GUYS! Let's go! Let's go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All you have to do is say the word! They have the best burgers!

    ReplyDelete