Sunday, August 8, 2010

Wine-ing Already

 Ok...maybe the title is a play on words, but I have been SO tempted lately for a half a glass of wine.  The fact that I'm interviewing for two different jobs this week is NOT helping either.  I feel like just a short glass of wine may take the edge off since I literally haven't sipped anything with any percentage of alcohol in 4 months...I only need a sip!   Okay, maybe I sound like a lush, or just a working pregnant woman that enjoys a libation every now and now!  Well I went to the web to research the "you can have a glass of wine while pregnant theory".  


 Of course, the first article I read totally taps into my guilty mom conscious.  If this line wasn't written to make ANYONE thinking of drinking while pregnant feel guilty:  "Most pregnant women are willing to do anything to ensure the health and well being of their unborn child."  I want a healthy baby too, but I also want a glass wine!  Ugghhh!  So NO wine for me (right now anyway). 

No comments:

Post a Comment