Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sweet Dreams

Lately, in my sleep, D.L. says that I often make sounds.  I already knew this, but he says that my sounds are more often these days as I'm sleeping.  In my online reading, I found this article about dreams during pregnancy.

Many women report that their dream life shifts into high gear during pregnancy. Interestingly, during the second and third trimesters, you spend less sleep time in rapid eye movement (REM) sleep, the cycle in which most dreams occur. Why, then, all those frequent and vivid dream memories?

I thought the article below was funny also because I told D.L. the other night he better step up his game.  For some reason I have had a couple of dreams about my ex-boyfriends!  Where was THAT coming from?  It looks like their seems to be an explanation for a lot of my "out of character" moments that have been happening lately.

You have a sexy encounter with an old flame. Many mothers-to-be are concerned about their changing figure and its effect on their sex life — while many others feel more sexually charged than ever. Both feelings are often reflected in your dreams. Not only do erotic dreams offer comforting reassurance, but they may mirror the sexiness you feel during your waking hours, too.

I must admit, some of my dreams have been fun to have.  It's like I've had a few "outside of my marriage" thoughts dancing throughout my dreams.  HEY...don't judge...that's why they're dreams.  I'd NEVER make them a reality!  :-)  At least I'm brave enough to admit these nocturnal moments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment