Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Baby Bump??

Of course this is my first baby on the way, but I keep hearing my belly is small.  I know that some friends I know have shown earlier, but I'm sure I will look back at this post and say, wow, I don't even remember my belly being that small!  The amazing thing is that I feel the baby flutters.  I wish I could feel them all day long, but for the quick moments that I do, I always thank God for this blessing.

Here's a pic at 18-weeks.


I look pregnant to me, and here's my zoom in!




So I have 7 days to count down!!  Count down to when you ask??  To find out the sex of our little one!! I still tend to think it's a girl and D.L. of course, still thinks it's a boy, so we'll soon find out! 

I've already gotten a prediction from my friend that the lunar calendar reveals that it's a girl and the calendar touts 76% accuracy.

I can't wait for my next Tuesday post!!


2 comments:

  1. Yeah!That's a bump, girl! Wow, you're feeling movement flutters? Isn't it amazing! :) I can't wait for next Tuesday! Send a mass text message!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I definitely see it too! I wish I could feel the flutters more often, but they are very sporadic.

    So...we'll see what the OGC's playmate will be soon!

    ReplyDelete