Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Baby vs Baby

Daddy L and I just got back from my family reunion weekend in Waldo, Arkansas.  During our trip to the south, we popped in to visit my Bestie in Dallas.  The poor thing has been on bed rest for the last 4 months of her pregnancy.  Fortunately, her husband is a God send and carries the load while she is "out of commission".  So while I was there, we took baby bump pics, where CLEARLY, she won!  :-)

I also got the chance to hang out with my so cute and smart god daughter, Zoe.  When I asked 3-year old Zoe to sing a nursery song for me that she learned in school, she broke out into..."all the single ladies, all the single ladies, put ya hands up..."!  Okay, you know the rest...too funny!



So...off to Arkansas we went....it was great to see family and where my Daddy grew up.  He always enjoys telling us his life story.



No comments:

Post a Comment