Saturday, August 21, 2010

Consumer Overload

Well, this baby planning thing is definitely overwhelming! Especially for a perfectionist like myself that wants to read all the consumer reviews to make sure that I'm getting the best quality for the best value!  I never knew how much I'd be researching from books, to strollers, to nursery decor, to car seats, and the list goes ON!
Here are a few things that have caught my eye for now, but I still need to complete my consumer reviews!

1.  Strollers -  Who knew there were SO many types of strollers...I didn't.  Now I find myself trying to determine which one do I REALLY want need?   Who knew?....can you guess which one costs $1,259?

UppaBabyChicco

Stokke
I would never pay for this...but I must admit, I love the style!

2.  Gliders - I posted a brief mention on gliders in one of my previous posts, and now I'm drooling over including this one in the nursery.  I have been eyeing this glider for past 2 months because of its ability to fit perfectly in the basement when the time comes to retire the nursery.  


I'm totally in love with this!  Not to mention, I'm fighting praying for Daddy Lav to give in to the color scheme I'm hoping for.  Right now, I'm hoping for shades of gray, creams or white and purples....girl or boy!  Gray and purple have been my favorite colors and color combo since I got my first big kid 10-speed!  Okay, perhaps I'm being a bit nostalgic, but I hope I get my way!

3.  Cribs - Colors, styles, functionality, versatility....where do I begin?



So many things to think about!


1 comment:

  1. Oh I know which one of those strollers cost over $1,200 and let me tell you---it aint worth it. :)You have, however, nailed the money grabbers on the head. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete