Sunday, January 23, 2011

One, Two, Three ~ Don't Go!

Well today, January 23rd (1.23.11) is the day I've had marked on my calendar and etched in my head for the past 40 weeks!  But as God continues to remind me, I'm NOT in control of HIS work!  As much as I like to try to plan without fail, some things are just out of my hands.  So needless to say, as I write this blog entry, L.L. is still resting comfortably in my womb!

As I continue to look for all of the labor signs, i.e., losing my mucous plug, seeing my water break, uncomfortable cramping or intense contractions....NOTHING!  My baby girl is going to come on her own time and when she's ready!  I have to be honest and say that selfishly, my "little baby bump" is getting bigger by the day!  Which I equate with having to lose more weight and exercise more to get the "extra" pounds off!  But, oh well....she's worth it!

Before I end this post, I want to say thanks to L.L. for allowing me to have an AMAZING pregnancy.  I can say that she has given me absolutely no trouble in utero!  I'm 40 weeks and still going grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning and enjoying my expanded waistline.  I never once had morning sickness, nausea or even the slightest food aversions!   Many of the pregnancy woes that so many women talk about, I was fortunate to not have to endure and for that I'm thankful and grateful!

So as I sit and wait for you to show your lovely face and introduce yourself to us, I will be patient as you continue to grow inside me!  Take your time and please be just as kind to me during labor and delivery!

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and hoping you are feeling okay and get to meet your baby girl soon. :)

    ReplyDelete