Sunday, January 9, 2011

Daddy Nesting

The excitement of the new year and 2011 bringing us a perfect blessing, is certainly being felt by Daddy L!  Not only has he been waking in the morning to tell me of his latest dreams about a little baby girl, but he's also gotten in the mode of putting together everything that has "assembly required" in the instructions.  He's definitely being in his own nesting mode!

As a matter of fact, one of the dreams he shared with me was about him and the little baby girl in his dreams being at a wedding.   He told me he was holding her and she was pointing to the cookies, at the reception I guess, and when he gave her one she gave him the biggest smile!  The funny thing about him telling me about his dreams is that he mentioned that in none of his dreams, am I ever there!  So, I really don't know how to take that!  :-)  I have come to think that his dreams are his bonding moments until she gets here, so I'm left out of the dreams since it's his "daddy/daughter" time!  Yep, that's my interpretation of his dreams!

So the latest is that he has pulled out the car seat and is planning to go down the street to the firestation to make sure it's installed properly.  This is his next "Daddy to do"!

Britax Cowmooflage Chaperone Infant Car Seat


He also set up and placed in our bedroom the pack n play where we plan to have her sleep until she's about two months old.   Afterwards we're planning to put her in her room in her crib.  We'll see how this plan works for us when she gets here!  (By the way, nursery pics are coming soon).  

Graco Pack n Play Element Playard and Splash

No comments:

Post a Comment