Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sex and the City

Fortunately, I had the precious opportunity to have a "Girl's Night Out" and the release of Sex and the City 2 gave us the reason.
I met three of my girlfriends out and as a typically standard question when I walk up..."What do you want to drink" was my warm welcome!  Because I'm not usually one to turn down an alcoholic beverage, I had no other choice but to break my baby news and order my virgin pina colada!

So to the movie. During the movie, I had a couple of honest ah-ah moments with myself.

  • One being....that my life as I know it, will NEVER be the same!  
  • Two, if I thought I was balancing life now, just wait until this baby arrives...my new balancing act hasn't even begun yet!  
  • Three, with all of the outside stimuli that this world presents, I have to live in my own moments, my own world and create my own happiness.  
These are things that seem greatly intuitive, but it's the moments in life with love and happiness that mean the most.  And these things, as gorgeous as they are...Birkin bags, Louboutin shoes or even a Maybach with my own personal driver, won't provide me!

No comments:

Post a Comment