Saturday, May 22, 2010

I Can't Contain It

Well....I know I only began this blog just as of last night. But I admit to myself, I just can't contain it. My prayer is that you grow to be healthy, wealthy and wise! Those are actually words my father used to tell me! I also pray that my heart widens, my patience expands and my ambition to become the best parent that I can be explodes within me. If you haven't picked it up by now, I'm announcing my pregnancy! I've only been married for 7 months, but we planned to start growing our family now. And according to my hormone levels and the online research I've conducted....I should be approaching my 5th week. I'll be excited when the doctor confirms my analysis! :-)

I must admit, I had a HUGE fear of motherhood, and still must admit, I still do! All the questions that swirl through my head, "Will I be a good example", "Will I be able to provide a better life for a baby than I had for myself"...hell, "Do I have enough energy to keep up with life's balls" (career, home, parenting, friends, family, etc.), the list goes on! Though those questions are unanswered, 1 thing is....I have Mo' Better Love in me now because of this unborn child!

No comments:

Post a Comment