Sunday, May 23, 2010

How could this little tad pole cause all of this???

Even with ALL the excitement of carrying my first child, I can't dismiss some little things I'm feeling.

Early pregnancy symptoms...and according to the list of top 10....luckily I'm only experiencing three.   Even though it's 3 out of 10...they're the ones that involve pain!  So, if this is any indicator for the duration of my pregnancy...Me and Daddy Lavender are in for a LONG 9 months!  (sigh)

So to name the three in the order of the MOST annoying:
  1. SWOLLEN and TENDER breast  ~ (Keep in mind, I was already a DD cup before pregnancy) Oh boy, what bras size will I be 8 months from now!!!??
  2. Back Pain ~ (I think this is a direct correlation with my HEAVY boobs!)
  3. Headaches ~ Again....I already consider myself the Queen of B.C. Powder...but now, it's OFF limits to me for both my back and head pain!  
What is a "top heavy" Southern Girl to do???



    No comments:

    Post a Comment