Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Jiselle's Sanctuary

Well I guess I can't really call this post Jiselle's sanctuary because truth be told, she sleeps with us!  I know...BAD PARENTS! Really, it's bad parent, because I'm the violator!  For some reason, she whines in the bassinett, but is quiet as a mouse in our bed.  I'm already slacking on my disciplinary skills. 

But nonetheless, let me show you her "transition" room!


2 Home Goods finds - Decorative vase and lamp
Both of these purchases pulled through the birds/flowers theme in the room.
We FINALLY put her name on the wall!
There she goes...already hiding her face from the flash!  We hoped that the flowers and birds on the wall would take her mind off the wipes and air hitting her warm baby bottom!  Hasn't worked yet though!
I'm a sucka for baby books!  Never too early to read or learn!  She's gonna hear LOTS of stories!
Embroidered baby blanket

Rocker, ottoman & toy chest/bench 
LOVE this Max Daniel blanket gifted by her loving cousins!  It's SO soft!
Another gift from her Aunt Ka-Ka ~ Her first sterling silver monogrammed bracelet to place in her jewely box until it fits her. 
The two paintings I painted hang over her chest of drawers
Changing table and tree decal
Please sleep her someday JSL!
Here's the main wall view. I just picked up her embroidered blanket that you see hanging over the crib.  It is embroidered in charcoal gray stitching.  I took it to get embroidered the day before I went into labor!
 The bedding and lamp shapes are from Carousel Designs.  I love the fact that you can customize a personal look and style for your bedding on their site.

So, here's JSL's place created with lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment