Friday, July 2, 2010

A Cleveland Weekend

We had a wedding to attend last weekend in Cleveland where Daddy L.'s best man/best friend got married.   Though we have been together for almost 6 years, I had still never visited the city of Cleveland in the summer.  It seems that I would only grace the city when snow and ice was all over the sky and road!  Our weekend was so busy that I still didn't get the chance to enjoy the sunny Cleveland landscape, but there will be plenty of time for that, as we live a long life together.  But here are a few pics from the lovely union.  Keep in mind that I've become SO spoiled with the beautiful shots I get from my birthday gift, my Canon XSi Rebel, that my difficult Sony Cybershot digital camera no longer impresses me!!  These pics were taken with my Sony....






No comments:

Post a Comment