Saturday, July 17, 2010

Ready for my First Baby Purchase

I have not at all been motivated or inspired to buy anything baby yet.  I'm not really sure why, since I think I've come to grips with the fact that we're expecting a Little Lavender!  But I say all that, because I think I've mustered up some motivation, or is it impulse?  Whatever it is, when you see this, you'll know why!  It looks like the diaper bag of my dreams.  The Timi & Leslie Charlie diaper bag has everything I want...versatility, spaciousness, it's non-descript and stylish!






Is it just me, or does this look like a buy that I just can't pass up.  It didn't help to read on the website that they can't keep this bag in stock.  MORE reason for my competitive side to come out and say...buy it now!


3 comments:

  1. Get it!!! I LOVE it! I want to carry it as my everyday bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I bought it as soon as I finished the post! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fabulous! I love my Timi and Leslie!

    ReplyDelete