Friday, June 4, 2010

Virtual Shopping

Okay....I know it's probably WAY too early for this baby to be consuming so many of my thoughts and too early to be preparing for the nursery, but I can't help it...I'm a planner by nature!  I spend so much time online just gathering inspiration on everything from nursery design, bedding, gliders, car seats and the list goes on.  I figured I'd use this post to show you a couple of things that have caught my eye, but I have yet to fall in love with any one thing.  Regardless of the sex of the baby, I have a modern and gender neutral design style in mind.  Notice I say, it's what I have in mind, because Daddy L. has an eye and so he has his idea of what OUR baby should sleep and play in.  But...since it's my blog...I'll show you what I like!  :-)
These have too much of the same color scheme, but I like the clean look of these designs

The black 4 in 1 nursery furniture really appeals to me!

Right now, mint green and black is the color scheme I'm thinking of, but I haven't seen a design inspiration that will help me land on a definite look.  One thing's for sure....what you won't see in L.L's room is pepto pinks or baby powder blues!!

No comments:

Post a Comment